We know at BC Food & Beverage you need the right ingredients for growth. Our 'GROW' events and resources are designed to focus on just that!
- Monthly Webinar Series, speakers that matter to you.
- BCFB Learning Centre, resources to help guide your growth
- Ask an Expert, expert advice from industry leaders
- 1:1 meetings, confidential support and guidance
- Industry Peer Groups: Topic-focused in-person meetings that expand knowledge and community: Founders, Sales & Marketing, Operations, HR, Women in Food & Beverage
Our purpose at BC Food & Beverage is to be a catalyst of success for our members and the food and beverage industry and we know success starts by building meaningful community and connections!
- Foodpro Thrive Conference, A day of inspirational talks with industry leaders
- BCFB Awards and Product of the Year Competition, celebrating BC brands, products and entrepreneurs
- Cultivate Magazine, the food and beveage magazine for BC - READ
- Partner Referral Guide, a resource of industry suppliers and services
- Job Listings, post your jobs where the industry will find them
- Membership Community Directory, build your community
- BC Food Connection, connect with co-packers and commissaries
- BCFB Socials, in-person networking within the BCFB community
Our Vision is to ensure a thriving, world class food & beverage industry for British Columbia. We know that when each of us are acknowledged, included, elevated, and supported we achieve this world class status, and we all lead this!
We listen to our members and take action to make sure our industry voice is strong and heard.
- Annual State of the Industry Survey, a comprehensive industry-wide study
- Executive Roundtable, advocacy-focused in-person meetings
- Labour Challenges Assessment, a comprehensive industry-wide study
- Sustainability Asset Guide, navigating a better path forward
- Trade Missions, discovering new markets for growth
- Export Guide, supporting expansion