The BCFB Breakfast Series, brings BC’s food and beverage industry professionals together to discuss hot topics and issues affecting their business. These powerful events cater to both processors and associate members who provide integral services and products.
Environmental, Social, and Governance; ESG. Investors, key stake holders and consumers alike are increasingly applying ESG principles as part of their analysis process to identify high potential, valued companies and products. Over the coming months and years, it is predicted there will be growing pressure for greater ESG performance and transparency in the food and drink industry.
At this breakfast we will be hearing from five unique perspectives that reflect key areas of ESG in the food and beverage industry, and a panel of food and beverage processors to answer your questions.
- The ESG journey from a processor’s perspective
- Circular Economy
- Design and Measurement of ESG
- Building facilities with ESG at the forefront
Meet the Speakers:
- Brianna Brown- Decade Impact
- David Cyr - Partner of LaPorte Engineering
- Matt Livingston - Principal Consultant of Anthesis Group
- Darcelle Thiara - Corporate Relations & ESG of Premium Brands
- Marc Wandler (Panelist) - CEO of Susgrainable
- Brittany Hull (Panelist) - VP of Marketing of Earth's Own
- 7:30 am - 8:15 am: Registration & breakfast
- 8:15 am - 9:40 am: Speaking Engagement
- 9:40 am - 10:00 am: Q&A Panel
- 10:00 am - 10:30 am: Networking
Ticket includes access to engaging speakers, a full buffet breakfast, and networking.
THANK YOU SPONSORS