BC Food & Beverage is pleased to partner with Crew Marketing Partners to bring you a four-part cohort marketing series to help you grow your business and build a strategy that works.
Webinar #1: Building a Winning Marketing Strategy – Dec 1st, 2022
Presented by Braden Douglas, Founding Partner of Crew
- Understanding a holistic view of marketing strategy for CPG companies.
- Covering the fundamentals of developing a marketing strategy and the tools needed to manage and plan your business.
- Deep dive into Product Refinement looking at the category and innovation possibilities to drive growth.
Webinar #2: Maximizing Your Channel Strategy – Feb 23, 2023
Presented by Al Springer of Touch Agency
- An overview of the retail channel landscape in Canada and the US
- How to maximize the retail relationship and manage your brand
- Avoiding pitfalls and mistakes with retailers, distributors and brokers
Webinar #3: Creating Brands and Campaigns that Last – June 22, 2023
Presented by Gerald Schoenhoff, CCO of Crew
- Understanding the drivers of a strong consumer brand
- Creating campaigns that build demand and induce trial
- Setting up the right media plan for your business
Webinar #4: Research and Insights that Matter – Oct 26, 2023
Presented by Nate Douglas, Director of Strategy & Insights of Crew
- How, where, and when to acquire the right data and insights for your brand
- Analyzing category data from Nielsen and pulling out relevant insights
- How to prioritize activities based on the information and tell a compelling story to key stakeholders
About Our Presenters:
Braden Douglas, Founding Partner of Crew
- From an internship at Procter & Gamble to a successful career at Frito-Lay, Braden has always made things happen. Since founding Crew, he’s been a visionary, mentor, strategist and relentlessly positive cheerleader. As an author, he shares his knowledge with future leaders.
Al Springer, Founder of The Touch Agency
- Al has helped build some of the most successful brands in the natural, nutrition and sports marketing industries. The Touch Agency provides consumer marketing, trade marketing and sales management services to emerging consumer brands such as Emergen-C, Balance Bar, Seventh Generation, Nature's Gate, Milkadamia, Theo Chocolate and many other leading brands.
Gerald Schoenhoff, Chief Creative Officer of Crew
- Gerald’s shelf of national and international creative awards includes Gold Lions, Gold Pencils and a lot of little gold M’s. He’s been recognized for excellence in every medium and brings that talent to every project. His food/bev clients have included Coke, Sleeman, Crown Royal and Little Caesar’s. Gerald fearlessly leads our team of creatives to bring the stories of brands to life.
Nate Douglas, Director of Strategy & Insights and Partner of Crew
- Nate’s entire career has been in food, working on brands for McCain and Parmalat. With a deep understanding of consumer habits, campaign development and P&L improvements in the food space, he plays a key role and leads our efforts for growing and maturing food brands. Nate is our treasure trove of data and market research, leading our team in developing campaigns built on strategy and real insights.