Discover the demands of Japan’s food supply, learn about consumer resistance to foreign brands, and effective solutions to market entry challenges. Our esteemed speakers, including ShapeWin president Yusuke Kamimura, Global Media Corporation CEO Masanori Tonegawa, and Special Advisor Expert Shigeki Harada, will share insights on PR strategies, Japanese buyer insights, and navigating international business tactics with Japanese buyers. Join us to gain a comprehensive understanding of Japan's media landscape, cultural nuances in business negotiations, and the synergistic impact of a combined PR/marketing strategy.
- THE JAPANESE MARKET ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE & CONSUMER TRENDS
- Japan’s processed food market scale
- Japan food supply demands
- Consumer trends
- CHALLENGES FACED BY FOREIGN COMPANIES ENTERING JAPAN
- Explanation of how Japanese culture affects business negotiations & discussing possible miscommunications
- Japan media landscape (TV/print/digital media trends)
- Japan’s food distribution channels
- Understanding consumer resistance to foreign brands
- SOLUTIONS TO MARKET ENTRY BARRIERS
- How to properly appeal to both Japanese media as well as importers
- Understanding the value of Public relations and brand awareness
- The positive impact of a combined PR/marketing strategy
- Yusuke Kamimura - Founder & President of ShapeWin Co.
- Masanori Tonegawa - CEO & President of Global Media Corporation
- Shigeki Harada - Special Advisor for Itochu, Nippon Access, and now NIS Food Service
Who Should Attend:
The ideal guests for this presentation are Canadian food exporters seeking to venture into the Japanese market, eager to understand the economic landscape, consumer trends, and challenges unique to Japan. Additionally, professionals involved in their own company’s PR, marketing departments would find valuable insights, making this presentation essential for those looking to build a successful presence in Japan's dynamic business environment.
2024 Grow Webinar Sponsor